Thursday, April 17, 2008

Emily (Hamblin) Klein

I moved to Star Valley Senior year, and actually graduated a Brave. (Yuck!) My heart and soul will always be a Mtn. View Buff. After high school, I attended Ricks College, where I was roommates with Janell. I graduated with an A.A. in Nutrition. I met my husband, Jake Klein, there, and got married the summer of 2000. We lived in Rexburg for 2 more years while he finished school at BYU-Idaho, and then we moved to Seattle, WA, where my husband is from. We have mainly been here ever since. My husband is a Financial Advisor, and I am a happy stay-at-home mom of 2 wild kids. Princess Taylee is 3, and our future football star, Rohne is 2. They keep me on my toes, and I try to appreciate every moment with them. We love the Great Northwest, and are always trying to get people to move out here too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.