Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alvin Chapman

Hello everyone,

Has it really been ten years? Are we really that old? After high school I attended the University of Wyoming, played some football, learned some things and had tons of fun. I graduated in December 2003 with a B.S. in Health Sciences. I am continuing my post-grad education in that field and I am one semester away from my Master’s. I am currently based in Brisbane, QLD Australia. I am working as an international Health Consultant for a major British consulting firm. I enjoy travelling around the world and have been to some very interesting places and met some very interesting people. No lady has been able to convince me to settle down so I am still single. I love being active and never pass up an opportunity to try new things. Hope to see you all soon. Cheers, Alvin

No comments: