Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jennifer Bluemel


Hello everyone…..
After graduation I worked out at Little America for a year or so I guess, then went to Colorado to work construction. Yes construction. I was on an electrical crew as a "laborer". It was...interesting...shall we say.

After I had my fill of that I went to NY state to become a nanny for the first of two times. I was there during 9/11 but didn't last for long after it happened and ended a contract early to come home…..only to go back and work for another family about a year or so later. The second time around was much different from the first. They were both great experiences. I loved living near the city (NYC that is) and will never forget the first time I took the subway. I had a lot of fun and met a lot of great people.

While trying do decide what to do after that I had a friend suggest I try LA for a while. So I packed up what I could in my car and drove to Los Angeles. That was in March of 2004 and I am still here. I went to Bryman College and got a certificate as a Medical Administrative Assistant in 2005.

I work at a West Hills Hospital as a Registrar. I have worked in multiple departments including the ER, MRI, and our Women's center. I've been here 3 years. Currently I am in Radiology and liking my little office. It was at the hospital that I met Mike. We had our son Evan in August of 2007. He is quite the little boy. He has all kinds of teeth coming in and will be walking soon I'm sure.

Life is pretty good, and although I never thought I would say it, I miss the Valley.
I won't be able to make the 10 yr. Reunion but would love to hear from any and all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Your son is beautiful! You have done so many amazing and carefree things. I am jealous! I am sure knowing you that everywhere you went you were a hit! I'm sad I won't get to see you and catch up. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Dani