Saturday, May 10, 2008

Miranda (Rhodes) Van Horn

Hello everyone!! I can't believe that it has been 10 years!! After H.S. I went to Casper College and played volleyball for 2 years and then I transfered to the University of Nebraska at Kearney where I played for another 2 years and then graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Social Work.
I also met my future husband (who played football there) Justin Van Horn, while I was going to school in Nebraska. Justin is from Ft. Collins, Co. We married in 2002, and soon after moved to Cleveland Ohio for 6 months while he received training for a new job (his degree is in Industrial Distribution). After his training we chose to come to Utah where we have been ever since.
I worked as a Social Work Director of a large nursing home up until I had my first baby girl, Jaiden in 2005. I have been a stay at home mom ever since. I am currently expecting my second child (a girl we think) on May 21st.
I am currently living in Elk Ridge, Utah which is about 20 minutes south of Provo. Justin is still working for the same company that he was hired with right out of school.
I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion.

No comments: