Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Collette (Hamblin) Lake

I suppose since I set this blog up I should add my info! After graduating I went to Ricks college. It was great. Then I needed a little adventure so I signed up to teach English in Moscow, Russia for 4 months and an adventure it was!! After returning from Russia I went to Utah State. While there I met my husband, Brent Lake. We were married in December of 2003. I graduated from USU in 2005 with a degree in geography. I was lucky enough to find a job in Afton, Wyoming doing GIS work while my husband finished his student teaching there. We now live in Douglas, Wyoming where my husband teaches school. We have a little boy, Bridger, who is 14 months old and another little boy on the way due in March. I think that about sums it up. Everything you ever wanted to know, and then some.
If you want to know more check out our family blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collette,
Your Family is DARLING!!! You look so wonderful. It sounds like you have had some amazing adventures since I saw you last. I hope to see you soon and hear more about them.

Dani